Instructions to the Parent
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to enter the class room or wait nearby during working hours.
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to take students away during school hours sans permission.
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to meet the teaching staff, except in inevitable case and being after consent.
- Meeting the students during class hours is restricted to the serious matters and after getting permission.
- Parents are requested to follow the academic diary of the child properly. Daily activities and leave requisition are to be filled by parents with signature.
- Complaints or suggestions through drivers or any other staff are not advisable.
- In case of complaints, parents/guardians can inform by meeting at office or through diary or phone call. According to the seriousness and emergency, both parents/guardian may adopt the better method of reporting.
- Students should be ready at their boarding-point before scheduled time. In case, any child misses the morning trip, parents/guardians are responsible to drop the child in school. Change of boarding point sans prior permission can be unaffordable.
- Parents are requested to submit their permanent contact number. The changes in contact should be informed to the office.
- Students are not allowed to school without proper uniform. Immodest and unhygienic dress code, irregularity of uniform and lower quality of cloth, etc will be seriously remarked and the authority will take action against them.
- Each student shall have with him/her the text books required for classes.
- No extra things, other than school books and recommended study aids, should be brought to the campus. Bringing cash, ornaments, electronic devices or valuable articles to the school is not permissible.
- Only home-made food items and fruits are motivated to consume inside the campus. Junk foods like lays, Kurkure, Bingo, Chewing-gum, etc are not allowed in the campus. Biscuit is allowed for pre-primary only.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against those students who have habitual negligence in school work, dishonesty, obscenity in words or deeds or any other misconduct.
- The school authority reserves its right to request parents to withdraw their children from the school, if the behavior and conduct of the parent or child goes against the discipline, culture and ethos of the school.
- Discharge certificate will be issued from the school on application submitted by the parents only after clearing all dues to the school.
- The school is for the educational development of your child. Please co-operate with us in maintaining its discipline and decorum.